Expert help to kickstart your MadCap Flare project
So you know you need documentation, sickness but you aren’t quite sure where to start. Or maybe you know that you want to use Flare, cheap and you know what you want your content to be, but you don’t have the time or budget (or desire) to get full MadCap Flare training to become an expert Flare user. Here’s a secret: you don’t need to be an expert to have great Flare output.
I have a lot of experience customizing MadCap Flare output to match a specific style. I can set up your Flare project for you including all the stylesheets, page layouts, master pages, table stylesheets, and skins so you can focus on your content. You can trust me because I have the experience and skills you need. I was the first person in the world to hold the following distinctions concurrently: MadCap MVP, MadCap Flare Authorized Trainer, and Certified MadCap Advanced Developer.
Why Choose DocGuy?
I have spent thousands of hours using Flare, I’m the perfect person to create your project for you. I know what pitfalls to avoid, and I know how to maximize my time to give you the project structure that means all you have to do is create content.
Depending on your needs, I can do as little or as much as you want. training gives you personalized hands-on experience using the tool.
There are lots of things I can help you with on your project. They include:
- Project Kick Start. I will create your project, customize your style sheets, create your targets, and create publishing destinations. If you provide a table of contents, I will create all the topics, add them to the TOC, and make sure they all work in published content. Kick Start projects are billed at an hourly rate, based on a project estimate that is included in your contract.
- CSS Stylesheet Customization (Web or Print output). I will customize your style sheet to give you output that looks like you want it to.
- PDF Templates package. I will design your page layouts to your specifications, including document cover pages, first chapter pages, even/odd (recto/verso) pages, and appendices. I will update your CSS stylesheet to include the styles needed by the page layouts.
- Custom Flare Skin. I will customize your WebHelp skin to your design specifications. This includes customizing the WebHelp masterpage to give you the WebHelp output you want.
- Other consulting services. There are a lot more ways I can help your project, so if you have needs, let me know below, and let’s talk about how I can help.
Depending on your preferences, I can work on an hourly billable rate, or I can bid for the project. My standard hourly rate is $115/hour, and I will give you an estimated number of hours in the project contract. For large projects, or if you purchase training or one or more MiniMad courses, my training rate is negotiable. For contract bids, 20% is due when the contract is signed; 30% is due at the project midpoint (as determined by the contract; and 50% is due within 30 days of project completion.
You may be able to find lower per-hour consulting rates elsewhere, but with many years experience working in Flare, you’re getting a consultant who can work quickly and efficiently, and who will get the work done right the first time, which will save you time and money overall. Remember, I am a Certified MadCap Advanced Developer, a MadCap Certified Trainer, and a VIP in the Flare forums!
Price Guarantee: When you get a price quote from me, the quote is valid for 30 days, which should give you enough time to receive and sign the contract. If you have questions about this policy, or wish to request a change in the policy, please contact me using the form below.
Contact me using the form below to get started! You’re in good hands with DocGuy.
[contact-form-7 id=”1134″ title=”madcap-consulting”]