In this 90 minute course you will learn how to create and use custom templates and master projects in MadCap Flare.
This class covers the following topics:
- Key terms and concepts
- Creating template files
- Creating content based on templates
- Template best practices
- Master Project best practices
- Picking the right file types for a master project
- Determining where to store your master project
- How to import the master project into another Flare project
- How (and when) to override master project files without breaking inheritance
Class participants should already be comfortable creating content in a Flare project and should understand the basic components in a Flare project. Training material, including course sample files will be provided to participants.
Upcoming MiniMad C courses