In this three hour course, you will learn all about creating, styling, and customizing online output (with an emphasis on HTML 5 output).
This course covers the following topics:
- Introduction to CSS stylesheets
- Advanced stylesheet settings
- Editing stylesheets in other editors
- Table styles in the main stylesheet vs. table style sheets
- Style definitions for HTML5 output elements (how do I change that style?)
- Using third-party browser tools to fix style errors
- Editing skin files
- Creating custom skin buttons
- Post-production style possibilities
This course assumes that you have a basic understanding of Flare, including content presented in course A. Training material, including course sample files will be provided to participants.
Upcoming MiniMad F courses